The struggles and future of the California Bottle Bill was the subject of KQED radio call in show this morning, hosted by Michael Krasny.
Guests on the show included:
- Adrian White, president of Tomra Pacific Inc.
- Dave Heylen, spokesperson for the California Grocers Association
- H.D. Palmer, deputy director of external affairs for the California Department of Finance
- Joanna Lennon, CEO of Civicorps Schools, formerly known as the East Bay Conservation Corps
- Susan Collins, executive director of the Container Recycling Institute, a research and educational institute promoting programs and policies that increase the recycling of containers and shift costs from government and taxpayers to producers and consumers
To listen to the Podcast, click here.