- Inclusion of commonly-littered items into an EPR model like California's Container Recycling Law ("Bottle Bill" / "CRV").
- Banning plastic bags and polystyrene.
The meeting will take place Sep 11 in Half Moon Bay.
CAW and Marine Debris Pollution:
- SB 1625 (Corbett): Would have expanded California Container Recycling Law to include more plastic bottles.
- AB 2058/2769 (Levine-Brownley-Davis): Would have required large retailers charge a fee for single-use carryout bags.
- AB 904 (Feuer): Would have required take-out food providers to only use recyclable food packaging.